Content of Part I on Dhamma Talks by Mogok Sayadaw
- 1.) By Listening to Emptiness Dhamma; and Emptiness Nibbāna (1961-09-11)
- 2.) Wrong View and Emptiness (1961-10-22)
- 3.) Questions and Answers by Visākha and Dhammadinna (1961-12-11 ~ 17)
- 4.) Nandaka's Exhortation (1961-12-18 ~ 19)
- 5.) The Continuation of Dependent Arising (1960-11-15)
- 6.) Satipaṭṭhāna Objects and the Contemplative Mind (1961-09-16)
- 7.) The Four Arahants and an Ordinary Monk (1961-10-19)
- 8.) Samatha and Vipassanā (1961-10-20)
- 9.) Nibbāna Is Near; Not Far Away (1961-12-15)
- 10.) Looking for Nibbāna at the Right Place (N/A)
- 11.) Observe the Mind-Body with Paññā (1959-02-28)
- 12.) Observe the Impermanence of Mind-body as A Stranger (1959-03-01)
- Content of "Dhamma Talks by Mogok Sayadaw"
- Content of Publications of Ven. Uttamo
This is only an experimental WWW. It's always under construction (proofreading, revising)!
According to the translator—Ven. Uttamo's words, this is strictly for free distribution only, as a gift of Dhamma—Dhamma Dāna. You may re-format, reprint, translate, and redistribute this work in any medium.